2. Data Protection Controller
The “Controller” of your personal data is the limited partnership under the name “Bellissimo Club Ioannou Anastasios & Co Limited Partnership” headquartered in Peristeri of Attica, 29 Sarantaporou street (Tax Identification Number 095510593). hereinafter referred to as "the Company" or “Bellissimo Club” or “we”.
Anastasios Ioannou has been appointed as the “Personal Data Protection Officer” for our “Company” and you may contact him at the email address [email protected].
3. What is personal data?
Personal data includes any information that may lead to the recognition or identification of a natural person (data subject), directly or indirectly, such as their name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, tax registration number, IP address and location data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR Regulation, the under the number 4624/2019 law, the current Greek legislation in general and the decisions of the Data Protection Authority. Such data do not include data that are anonymous.
You are not obliged to disclose your personal information to the “Company”. However, in case you choose not to do so, the transaction with our “Company” may not be possible. Even in such case, we will respect your choice.
4. Which types of personal data do we collect and how?
We process and protect your personal data when you navigate through our website, subscribe to our newsletter, submit an order, open an account, take part in promotional activities and contests or contact us through the contact form available in our website, always with your explicit consent, which you can freely revoke at any time by calling us in +302105743751 or by sending us an email to the address [email protected].
Indicatively, we may collect the following personal data for you:
- Identity Data such as name, surname, birthdate, username or password that you provide us when submitting an order. At this point, your age is checked by us in order us to ascertain if you can validly contract with us or if you need another person’s consent.
- Contact Data such as address, fixed or mobile phone, e-mail address or any other contact information that you provide us when you place an order, open an account or participate in promotional actions of our “Company”.
- Delivery Details such as the delivery address including street, number, postal code, city or village and region, when you place an order or when we contact you to clarify the special details of the shipment of your order.
- Financial data such as bank account details, transaction value, credit notes, refunds, debit or credit card information and billing address that you provide us when you pay by electronic means, in case of refunds, etc. The card details, their confirmation, preapproval of payment and final charge are recorded in secure bank environment (SSL). We are by no means aware and do not handle or store your card details.
- Transaction or Purchase Data such as type of products, transaction value, delivery address, time of purchase, order history, complaints, payment method, details required in case of change of products or refund, such as bank account details, beneficiary name, IBAN, banking institution, etc.
- Consumer Behavior Data such as consumer preferences while browsing our online shop, the items you have viewed and purchased, your shopping cart, your wish list, your social media activity, gifts and discount codes redeemed, the frequency, way and time of purchase.
- Technical data such as channels - sources of origin, Internet Protocol (IP) address, time zone and location, login details, browser type and version, operating system and platform and other technical data by the devices that you use to access our website. For further details regarding the collection of cookies, please read our Cookies Policy below
- Login Data such as email, username and password.
- Data collected through Cookies such as browser, IP address, products you have placed in the shopping cart but not purchased yet, the country of origin of your order, the products you are checking at the online store, wish list and websites from which you were directed to us.
- Marketing data including your preferences in receiving promotional material from us and third parties and your preferences concerning our communication with you - only if we have your explicit consent or you have subscribed to our newsletter - and your opinion regarding the products you have purchased from us. We do not collect any information from anyone under the age of 15. Our services are aimed exclusively at people who are at least 15 years old. If you are a minor under the age of 15 years old, the transaction is only possible with the consent of the adult acting as your legal representative.
Please let us know as soon as possible about any changes to your personal data as it is important that the personal information we keep is up-to- date and accurate.
We collect directly from you the following personal details:
- When you submit an order either through our online store or by contacting us by telephone, you should provide us your full name, shipping address, email address, mobile phone number and payment details (credit or debit card details, etc.). The card details, their confirmation, preapproval of payment and final charge are conducted through the secure environment (SSL) of the Payment Services of Visa and MasterCard. The website https://bellissimoshop.gr/ is by no means aware and does not handle or store your card details.
- When managing calls to seek information from our “Company” or to express an opinion or complaints.
- When you create a personal account, you should fill out a registration form providing us your mobile phone number, your full name, date of birth, email address, home address and a password.
- When you subscribe to our Newsletter, you should only provide us your name and email. To participate in promotional actions or competitions you should offer us your full name, your email and if the promotional action takes place in social media probably your social media details.
We collect by automatic means the following data and information about you:
- By using cookies or similar technologies, we may extract and collect data about your preferences, such as which products you view and how often you navigate our online shop, which newsletters you open, their content and your interaction with us after receiving them, your wish list and the type of products you prefer to buy, the search terms you enter, the products you place in the cart without completing their purchase, the country of origin, the selected language etc.
- Through your account we create the history of your orders from which we extract your preferences and collect data regarding the frequency of purchases, the value of the products you prefer, your location, etc.
- We also collect data about the devices through which you visit our online store, for example your IP address, login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform or any other technology used by your devices to access our eebsite, which pages you visit before and after visiting our website, etc. We collect the as above data in order to be aware of your preferences and offer you personalized proposals, to remain competitive, to analyze the traffic of our website and improve the user experience.
We collect from third parties the following data and information about you:
- We may receive your personal information, such as your full name and e-mail address from a friend of yours who entered your details in order you to receive a voucher from us or in order us to send you a gift or gift card by our online shop.
- If you sign up for our service through a social media platform, we may collect the above personal data directly from the information you have provided to the platform, as long as the social media platform follows the GDPR Regulation principles and is entitled to share your personal data with us. In such cases, you must be informed about the processing of your personal data from the relevant Data Protection Policy of these third parties.
Last but not least, we keep the right to extract and collect any personal data from you in order to prevent and detect illegal actions against you or against our “Company” or third parties.
5. How do we use your personal information?
The as above personal data, which are provided to us by you or by third parties or are generated by automatic means, are used for the following legitimate purposes. Please note that if the Greek or Community legal frame restricts or prohibits certain actions for which we use your data, we will immediately discontinue the use of your personal information for these purposes.
In particular, your personal data are used by us for the following purposes:
- To receive your orders, process them, and ship products to you.
- To check your age before executing an order and ascertain if you can validly contract with us or if you need another person’s consent.
- To handle your requests, such as withdrawal, product replacement, money return, etc.
- To communicate with you about issues relating to your purchases and send you confirmation email with the details of your order.
- To manage and process your payments, including the security of our financial transaction.
- To help you open an account at our online shop.
- To create and maintain a database of our clients and to analyse it.
- To send you commercial content by email (newsletter), SMS or social media regarding our “Company's” news, products, promotions and offers, if you have previously explicitly agreed (opt-in).
- To analyze your behavior and identify your preferences in order to offer you personalized proposals and to remain competitive
- To understand and analyze the results of our ads and promotions.
- To announce the results of surveys, ballots and competitions in which you have participated.
- To analyze the traffic of our website and improve the user experience.
6. How is your personal data stored?
Our “Company” will only ask you the minimum personal data required by the law and only for as long as it is required for us to offer you our services.Our “Company” keeps your personal data only as long as required by the contractual terms of each service in conjunction with the current legislation based on the processing purpose and then anonymizes or destroys it. You can ask us and find out which data we collect from you, ask for correction or erasure by filling out a relevant application, unless their retention is required by tax law, evidentiary or judicial purposes and to prosecute illegal actions even if you have deactivated your account or it is no longer necessary us to provide our services to you.
7. On which legal bases do we collect and use your personal data?
The Legal basis on which we collect and process your personal data is one of the following;:
- Any legitimate business interest against which your data protection interests do not prevail. To manage and protect our “Company” and online store in terms of troubleshooting, testing and system maintenance, support and data retention. To prevent and deal with cases of fraud and other illegal activities for the purpose of protecting you, the “Company” and any third party. To provide you access to your personalized account where you can track your transactions and wishlists you have created. To evaluate our services and offer you a user friendly and tailor made experience, including personalized communication with you and proposals of products of your interest, according to your preferences and buying habits. To let you know about offers, products, or other actions of Bellissimo Club, if you are a member. To evaluate the effectiveness of our “Company's” presentation and display on third-party websites. To use data analysis tools to improve our online store, our products and services and our relationships with customers. When we rely on the as above interests of our “Company” as a legitimate basis for processing your personal data, we always assess whether such processing overrides your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of your personal data and if we consider this process as risky, we will not process your personal data unless we can rely on another legitimate processing ground.
- To comply with a binding legal obligation, such as the maintenance of financial data of transactions for tax purposes, the use of your email for sending a confirmation of your order execution, etc.
- If none of the above apply, the legal base may be your consent which you will always be requested to provide before we process any information (opt-in). Your free and explicit consent is the legal basis for using your email and mobile phone for us or third parties working with us to send you emails for your orders or newsletters, or for you to receive commercial communication for promotional actions and offers.
8. Transfer of your personal data to third parties
Our “Company” expressly declares that will not make any illegal or improper use of your personal data and will not transfer in any way, for any reason and to any third party your personal data and information.
However, our “Company” shares the personal data you have given us with your explicit consent with specific categories of partner companies, such as with digital application companies and courier services, in order to support, promote and execute our transactional obligations provided that your personal data are not subject to any illegal processing. These providers are contractually bound not to use your information in any way other than to help us provide you with the products and services we have agreed to.
In particular, our “Company” cooperates:
- With third-party companies which host and manage our online store and social media profiles.
- With third-party courier companies which manage and process the shipment of your orders, collect the money on our behalf if needed, receive and deliver the products you return due to withdrawal or return.
- With third-party data analysis companies and advertising - marketing companies acting in the name of and on behalf of us to send you messages with commercial content (newsletters). We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to a third- party which we may transfer all or part of our business to. In addition, in the event of a merger or redemption or other change in our business the new persons involved have the right to use your personal data in the same way as we do.
Your retained data may be communicated to any judicial authority, police or any other administrative authority upon their request and in accordance with the applicable law.
9. Links to third party websites
Our “Company’s” website may contain hyperlinks that redirect to other websites of third parties, meaning affiliates which operate and are maintained exclusively by themselves and are not controlled by us. Therefore, our “Company” bears absolutely no responsibility for the content, actions or policies of these websites. Please read carefully the respective data protection policies on the websites you visit, as they may differ significantly from ours.
10. Principles of collection and processing of personal data - Your rightsς
Our “Company” and its trained staff follow the principles of lawful processing of your personal data according the GDPR Regulation, namely the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity and confidentiality and accountability. You have a number of rights regarding the use of personal data that you have disclosed to our “Company”. To be explicit;
The right to be informed about how your personal data is collected, processed, maintained and stored by our “Company”.
The right to have access at any time to your personal data and to information that you have disclosed to our “Company”. The right to ask us to correct your personal data.
The right to ask us to delete your personal data. In this case, we will delete it without unjustified delay if;:
1. personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
2. you have revoked your consent for the collection, processing and storage of your personal data by our “Company” and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
3. you are opposed to the processing of your personal data and there are no compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing.
4. personal data has been processed illegally.
5. personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under the law to which our “Company” is subject.
6. personal data has been collected while offering information society services directly to children (Article 8 of GDPR).
The right not to receive promotional messages from our “Company” from now on.
The right to receive the personal data you have provided to our “Company”, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well as the right you to transfer such data to another “Controller”.
These rights are exercised free of charge, either by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by calling us at 2105743751, except if they are repeated frequently and involve high costs or are manifestly unfounded. In this case you will be incurred the corresponding costs.
if you exercise your above rights, we will take all possible measures to satisfy your request within thirty (30) working days of receiving the relevant request. In any case, we will inform you immediately either for its satisfaction or for the objective reasons that prevent its satisfaction. In the event that you consider that the protection of your personal data is offended, you may apply to the Personal Data Protection Authority, using the following contact details:
11. Security of your personal data
We take all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. We have a trained “Data Protection Officer” and recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and all your personal information.
However, the security of your data in our online store is subject to threats beyond our “Company’s” sphere of influence deriving from technical weaknesses of the network that are not controlled by the “Company” or related to reasons of force majeure. Our “Company” performs regular quality and security checks on the systems and algorithms it uses to correct the factors that lead to inaccuracies of the data collected.
12. Unsolicited commercial communication
If you have expressly given your consent, our “Company” has the right to send you regular advertising - promotional messages via e-mail in order to keep you informed about our “Company” news.
If you want to stop receiving such messages you have the option to a) select the unsubscribe hyperlink included in each email or b) contact us at [email protected] stating that you do not wish to receive hereinafter related messages.
Once our “Company” receives your request it will execute it and you will stop receiving such messages.
The “Company”, if finds that any unauthorized or inappropriate use is don, such as transmission of bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mails without your prior express consent, may take appropriate action to terminate any unwanted action, without notice and at its sole discretion.
13. Cookies Policy
The data collected by cookies may include the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you use, information about online service providers, webpages you visit and links leading to third party websites through our online store.
Cookies are collected by us and by third party providers only after the explicit consent you give (opt-in) after receiving clear and extensive relevant information. By using our website, you agree that we may place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the website in the future. You can disable the collection of cookies at any time by changing the system settings of your browser. If you want to delete all cookies that are saved on your device, check the support and help area of your web browser. However, by deleting our cookies or disabling the collection of cookies in the future, you may not be able to access certain areas or functions of our site.
Bellissimo Club may collect the following categories of cookies:
Transient and persistent.Transient cookies are stored on your device during your visit to the website and are deleted once you leave it. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a longer period of time until they are deleted by you, such as cookies regarding the products stored in your cart or the ones you recently viewed.
Third Party Cookies installed by third- party websites or social media you enter through our online store. These cookies are governed by the Cookies Policies of each third party who installs them so we encourage you to read the relevant policies.
Essential Cookies stored on your device during your visit to our website and their acceptance ensures the smooth operation of the site.
Performance Cookies serve statistical purposes and as third-party cookies are governed by the Cookies Policies of each third party and you should read the relevant policies.
Marketing Cookies are third-party cookies which optimize our promotions based on the user’s preferences and choices. Given that, you may be able to display relevant promotional material not on our website but on third-party platforms. Most browser menus provide several options about managing cookies. You may allow cookies to be installed, disable or delete existing ones or you may ask to be notified whenever cookies are installed. Please note that if you reject or disable our website’s cookies, the functionality of the web pages may be affected.
We may modify our Cookies Policy from time to time in our sole discretion. Any relevant modification will apply as soon as the amended Cookies Policy is posted on the website. For your information, there will be a notice posted at our homepage mentioning the as above change. In any case, if you continue to use our website and our online store services after such modifications, you will be deemed to accept these modifications. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, you should abstain from using our website and online store.